To make the best smoked corn on the cob recipe you will first need to soak each cob of sweet corn
Here is one of my favorite corn recipe ‘smoked corn on the cob’ with a tasty flavor:
You might also like this:
6 to 12 Ears Of Corn With Husks Still Intact
60ml Olive Oil
1 Bunch Green Onions Finely Chopped
- Softly pull the husks of the corn back without
removing them completely. Then remove any silk from
inside. Once this has been done, place the husks back
around the corn.
- Now, take each piece of corn and place it in a large pan
of water ensuring that they fully covered by it and leave
there for a few hours. That’s important to macerate it.
- About 20 minutes before you intend to remove the
corn from the water get the barbecue fired up. Remember
to add some woodchips to the barbecue to help smoke the
corn when you place it on the barbecue.
- After removing the corn from the water gently pull
back the husks again and then rub over the olive oil and
green onions and place the husks back around the corn.
Now place on the barbecue and close the lid. Leave the
corn to cook for between 1 and 1 ½ hours.
- As soon as the corn is ready to remove from the
barbecue and serve to your guests. Let them pull back the
husks and enjoy the aromas that are released.