Pizza Paratha Recipe
What to prepare for lovely kids is a concern of almost every mom as it is a common problem to find something healthy for their growth and delicious at the same time to prevent denial. When your kid asks for something to eat or just for yourself, you can simply prepare this tasty Indian pizza.
Pizza paratha is a delicious Indian food which is easy to make and a good choice for both vegetarians’ brunch, breakfast, kids’ snacks and lunch box idea as you can easily consume it even cold. Pizza paratha is made of fresh homemade wheat flour and veggies. So you can use your own organic veggies from your garden.
- 2 Cups of Whole wheat flour
- 1 ¼ Cups of grated mozzarella cheese (at room temperature):
- ½ Cups of chopped bell peppers
- ½ Cups of chopped onions
- ¼ Cups of corn kernels (at room temperature)
- 8-10 Chopped olives
- Italian seasoning Chilly flakes (optional)
- Pizza Sauce, Pesto sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Salt, Water
Here is the video, don’t forget to share it!